Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Flu




Autum. Winter's almost here, and... it happened, yes I have the flu, you know how it feels, headache, bone pain, fever, fatigue and things like that...winter is not helping, either the A/A at one of my part-time jobs.

As you know, the time is still passing by so I've to work, hunting pictures, checking spelling in texts, sorting, packing, trying to draw the "Making of..." comic and to write the review I have to.

But this is not that bad, the flu makes me feel kind of distracted, more than usually, so I have found a lot of things, things that I usually do not see, events, articles, celebrities and step by step I thing about next El Investigador's issues.

By the way, if someone out there wants to contribute with us, just send an e-mail:



A-a-achoooooo! Got to go to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for accesing to the customers service. Your opinion is very important to us.