Sunday, September 16, 2012

Editor's Journal (Day 1)

Well, this is an experimental experiment (yes, it was on purpouse), this is not going to be every single day but I'll try to write as much as I can about how's the life in the office, so then, let's begin:

Day 1

You may know I have a lot of things to do during the day, one is my online job (the one that pays the bills for now), and that's the main reason to wake up not so late every day in order to answer mails, submit works and those employee's stuff.

Today, far of mounting photograph on the new memberships, I was just listening to music and say "yes, sir" to my immediate boss, if I can call her like that. Later, after being sure of have received my pay, said "good bye" and went to the supermarket with my husband.

A few minutes later went to the job I love the most, being Editor-in-Chief of El Investigador.

Have been a lot of work at the office and our General Director , subtly, reminds me that I have a lot of paperwork to do.

Boss: "This month won't have In The File column, is it?"
Von Marmalade: "Of course we'll have one!"
Boss: "Was already a month when we haven't..."
 
But, no matter how much I've tried to work on everything, the truth is that I just don't know where to start, and in moments like this my creative side appears, so I have already filled my agenda with draws and doodles.

In the night, after an attempt to go out with my husband, our translator submitted some documents just in time. Now I have to read the translations and try to reduce the pile of paperwork that's by my side reminding me this month's deadline is coming up in five days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for accesing to the customers service. Your opinion is very important to us.