Thursday, March 1, 2012

1st Anniversary of El Investigador

Happy first anniversary to "El Investigador" and to all the Merceanries who works a  lot every month to reach the deadline without dying.

This is kind of New Year...

I remember that last year was figthing against the Boss, I just didin't want to write anything, word are not exactly the best thing I do, as you've been noticed here, I just can't update too much. Well, in the end I wrote the article about vampires in Sabine and the page of "In The File", and also the thing about Wells Fargo.

I remember that watched a documental on Discovery Channel, February 9th (2011), I just had a very bad year and that day cutted my hair after kind of 10 years letting it go long, it was a big change but also was time to stop crying like a baby, however I saw the entire documental (ok, I must conffes I was a little sleeppy so I watched it again on the internet), in order to write the uchronia "European Assassins arrives to our peaceful Sabine?", for the first issue of the first Retrofuturism themed Magazine in Spanish.

Today, a year ago to have been released that first issue, I thank to my entire past because all that made me become what I am now, all that made me look for role playing games in my country, and that made me find El Cuenta Cuentos (The Tales Teller). He give me his proyect called "Retrofuturism: 1875" and a graphic, kind of a brochure "The Rapido of Sabine", there is where everything begun, there was born the legendary "What if we make a magazine?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for accesing to the customers service. Your opinion is very important to us.