Monday, April 16, 2012

Summary of the last month


Well, someone asked me about my life during this time that I haven updated the blog... the truth is I've been doing a lot of things this last month and have been a chaotic/disastrous time, but also filled with fun.

Summary: Mr. Xpk got  married last month so everybody who works on El Investigador had to hurry up in order to finnish everything before our editorial designer took his vacations to go to his honeymoon. After that, I have a freelance work about a book and a dossier which I haven't finished yet and deadline's April 20th. Even with that I took the risk to go on spring vacations to meet with the Boss, it was an incredible trip. Now I'm back and have a lot of paperwork, deadlines coming up around the corner and less time in front of computer. Events in my job are really close and make everything harder, but I think it positive and for sure things will be easier.

However, I'm looking forward to July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for accesing to the customers service. Your opinion is very important to us.