Friday, February 22, 2013

Editor's Journal (Day 5) Preparing the anniversary issue.

A long time not writing over here. Whatever. I've been having a weird schedule, sleeping during day and trying to focus during night (no success). So, now, before I go to bed, decided to talk to you a little:

It's February, which means this month we prepare the Anniversary issue for El Investigador, in order to release it on March 1st. I've been translating, from here to there, plus housekeeping and working on the job that pays the cigarettes. I'm so stressed, and a few hours ago I realized that I'm not exactly what I'd love to, I haven't wrote stories as I used to, haven't drew, painted, or making layouts... I feel as if I'm loosing a bit of myself. So, in order to dismiss that weird feeling I don't like, decided to take the time to draw something, to learn a little and to write a scene of one old story, so, now, this is what I drew:


Cute, uh? Yeah, again that's me, this time with long hair, since February 2011 my hair has grown, I'm missing go to the sylist to cut my hair again, but have to wait a little more... If I can...

In that pic I look kind of annoyed, I guess; I'm stressed, it's anxiety because of the anniversary of El Investigador, and some more things... Hope everything goes well. And, talking about that, I just haven't had any idea of what to do for the comic strip, it's important but I'm blocked out, so if can't think on anything in the next 24 hours, I'll take the idea of the "Party time" that said the Boss.

P.S.
I'm not feeling the Christmas spirit.... maybe I'm sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for accesing to the customers service. Your opinion is very important to us.