Sunday, October 21, 2012

Editor's Jorunal (Day 4)


So here I am in another post for Editor's Journal. Is Deadline right now and far away I am from my aim to read and correct the submissions, instead I've been having an artistic moment. Tipical, when you have something really important to do is the same moment when your muse calls you to paint a masterpiece. But, hey! I really tried not to pay attention and do my work as editor. I couldn't.

You must know that I have a hidden blog i which use to write some stories I 've been developing since I was in high school (uhhhh!), but for one reason or another I just couldn't finish, and now with El Investigador is more than complicated. However, last week I did a make over to the blog, fixing links and clearing points. So then, I though that since I've been having that big desire of drawing something, I could draw the characters, and well, here is a sample of what I've done recently:

So, that's how it looked like after my "great" technique of ink with a pen. After that I was giving color and still am in that process, because I had some appoinments with new costumers, my job, the magazine and, well, the lack of time has been here, that and the fact that I just can't keep calm because of responsibility.


Obviously those are not the final colors, but when I finish I'll let you take a look. Now I've got to go working on my editor's job, and for that I'll say good bye with a song I used to love when I was on high school: Mellow Candle by Weiß Kreuz, from the eponymous animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for accesing to the customers service. Your opinion is very important to us.