Saturday, July 6, 2013

[30 Day Drawing Challenge] Day 03: Favorite Food


Here I am... this is the Day 3 and the Favorite Food.

This is a complicated theme for me, I don't really know what I love to eat the most, so I drew a pic with some of the dishes I like: Hamburguer, fried fish, pepperoni and ham pizza, hot dogs, french fries, hot cakes and pozole.

And.. I'm hungry now so I'll go to look for food or so...
 
--------------------------------------------
 
Kimberly had chosen the steamed bread as her fave food, is a kind of bao (baozi) or nikuman from China and Japan respectively, which arrive to her city trough anime conventions, and are filled with chocolate.
 
I think is a very nice pic, the bread looks very round.  
 
 
Diana's fave food is spaghetti! She loves pasta.
In the pic you can see the pasta with sauce and meatballs.
Delicious!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for accesing to the customers service. Your opinion is very important to us.